Primark Beauty has yet released another new PS PRO makeup brush: the Primark PS PRO Expert Face Blending Brush. The PS PRO makeup line hasn't gone unnoticed on my site: I have a review on the Primark PS PRO Makeup Collection, the Primark PS PRO Oval Blending Brushes and the Primark PS PRO Blending Sponges. I love the PS PRO makeup tools, they are affordable and are great quality. Did the Primark Expert Face Blending Brush impress me? Let's have a look! Here are the pros, the cons and a comparison with the Primark oval brush dupes.
- Excellent for applying ALL face products, I was able to do my entire face routine (foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, highlighter, blush) only using this brush and wiping it on a tissue in between using each product (liquid, powder and cream)
- You can choose to tap products in, stipple or drag, I use all 3 techniques to make sure everything is blended to a T
- Blending goes fast and easy, I found it cuts the time of my regular face routine in half because I don't waste time swapping out brushes or makeup sponges
- Even though the brush is quite big, it is easy to manage and the shape is excellent to use on any area of the face, even on the under eyes
- It is especially great for shaping and contouring the face, down the jaw and around the forehead
- Perfect for blending large areas of the face such as the perimeter of the face and down the neck
- The brush is dense, soft and does not shed
- The brush is definitely travel friendly and will not take a lot of space in your makeup bag
- The Primark PS PRO Expert Face Blending Brush retails at the affordable price of €5.50
>> Cons of the Primark PS PRO Expert Face Blending Brush
- The handle is a bit small, even though I have small hands it happens that I drop it during use
- The highest tip of the brush absorbs a lot of product
- It sheers out liquid products, your foundation won't apply as full coverage, layering is a must if you like medium to full coverage makeup
- This brush comes without guidelines, I think it is important for the customer to know what this brush is for and how to use it. Solely stating it is 'suitable for liquid & powders' to me just sounds too concise.
>> Comparison with the Primark PS PRO Oval Blending Brushes
- The Primark PS PRO Expert Face Blending Brush is easier to use than the PS PRO Oval Brushes
- The Primark PS PRO Oval Brushes apply foundation and powder with a full coverage finish, the Primark PS PRO Expert Face Blending Brush does not
- I think Primark PS PRO Expert Face Blending Brush is more versatile, I never did my entire face routine only using an oval brush, it came very natural with the Expert Face brush
Just by taking a look at the 'pros' I think it is safe to say that this brush could be an asset to your makeup routine. I never expected to like the PS PRO Expert Face Blending Brush so much, I merely thought it looked like an interesting, new makeup product to try. As it turns out it is quite a cool makeup brush, I recommend it!
Primark PS PRO Expert Face Blending Brush €5.50
Q: Do you like shopping at Primark? Have you tried their makeup products? Leave it in the comments below!
More of me? Take a look on Youtube, Facebook or Instagram and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter to make sure you don't miss out on any posts!