1) Drink more water - I literally used to forget to drink.
2) Drink less alcohol - Cause one glass a day doesn't keep the doctor away.
3) Go to therapy - Fun fact, I tried to break up with my therapist and I failed, check it out here.
4) Reduce eating red meat - I'm way less tired after eating a meal now and less bloated.
5) Practise self care - I was taught to feel guilty about self care so this was a tough one.
6) Have a sleeping schedule - Going to sleep before midnight is a must.
7) Start drinking vegan milk - Almond milk is the shit!
8) Establish boundaries - I learnt to have respect for myself.
9) Build bridges instead of burning them - Casual friendships are okay.
10) Embracing minimalism - Fewer clothes, less furniture, less stuff feels so liberating.
11) Dare to try new things - Not let anxiety get the best of me.
12) Allow myself to be happy - You're not responsible for other people's happiness.
13) Stop feeling guilty - Embrace the good, defeat the bad.
14) Learn to accept help - Listen to the things you don't want to hear.
15) Switched off most phone notifications - Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, they can wait.
16) I blogged consistently for the whole year - Posting 3 times a week is my ideal schedule.
One of my 2017 goals are definitely to start working out, in a gym preferably. I used to work out for at least 2-3 hours every day and going from that to nothing isn't all that great. I'm not talking about my body's appearance but about my overall wellbeing. Getting my adrenaline going definitely will help with some issues I have regarding certain body pains that come with having anxiety. What is your goal for 2017?
More of me? Take a look on Youtube, Facebook or Instagram and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter to make sure you don't miss out on any posts!